LeagueSafe offers Members a variety of methods for the payout of funds. The costs associated with each of these options are outlined below...
*Please note that Canadian and International users can only withdraw via paper check. If you are an international user, please contact Customer Service for assistance with your withdrawal as it is a manual process.
Printable E-Check (Deluxe) COST $3.00
- This is a paper check that a user can print from their own printer
- The delivery of said check comes in the form of an email from the Deluxe corporation
- The check is written out in US currency
- User receives a file and can print and cash the check at most banks
- Be aware that there are a handful of US banks that won’t accept these checks
- If you use Apple ID for your login to LeagueSafe, this method of withdrawal is not available.
Paper Check (in the mail) COST $4.00
- This is a paper check that is delivered via the US Postal Service
- Paper checks are processed on the next business day (if you make a paper check withdrawal on Friday, it will mail out on Monday).
- It usually takes about 7 days for a paper check to reach a member in the US
- This is the only option for international users to receive a payout (anything outside the US)
- It normally takes an extra week to reach Canadian members
- We do not have the ability to track the whereabouts of mailed paper checks
Electronic Transfer (ACH) COST $5.00
- This is an electronic transfer to a US bank account, these transactions cannot be performed internationally
- It usually takes 4-5 days for the transfer to complete.