LeagueSafe offers Members a variety of methods for the payout of funds. The costs associated with each of these options are outlined below...
*Please note that Canadian and International users can only withdraw via paper check. If you are an international user, please contact Customer Service for assistance with your withdrawal as it is a manual process.
Virtual Visa Prepaid Card (Tango Card)
- Winners get a prepaid Visa card through Tango prepaid cards
- Claim code is delivered in an email from Tango
- Once you click the redeemable link it directs you to Tango's website where you can choose to receive a physical card mailed to you (at a cost of $3.00), or a virtual card to use online (that is free)
- Once this transaction is processed and the funds leave the Fanball Wallet system, we cannot do anything to change, alter or help with the prepaid cards
- You can contact the Tango prepaid card customer service by the following methods.
- Phone Monday — Friday
- 7:30am — 5:00pm PT
- 1 (877) 558-2646
- (Messages will be answered in one business day)
- Email Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Printable E-Check (Deluxe) COST $3.00
- This is a paper check that a user can print from their own printer
- The delivery of said check comes in the form of an email from the Deluxe corporation
- The check is written out in US currency
- User receives a file and can print and cash the check at most banks
- Be aware that there are a handful of US banks that won’t accept these checks
Paper Check (in the mail) COST $4.00
- This is a paper check that is delivered via the US Postal Service
- Paper checks are processed on the next business day (if you make a paper check withdrawal on Friday, it will mail out on Monday).
- It usually takes about 7 days for a paper check to reach a member in the US
- It normally takes an extra week to reach Canadian members
- We do not have the ability to track the whereabouts of mailed paper checks
Electronic Transfer (ACH) COST $5.00
- This is an electronic transfer to a US bank account, these transactions cannot be performed internationally
- It usually takes 4-5 days for the transfer to complete
- You may only withdraw to a PayPal account you've used to pay with. If you want to withdraw to a new PayPal account, make a small payment first with that PayPal account first. This helps ensure that you are withdrawing only to valid PayPal accounts
- PayPal transfers process almost immediately
- PayPal payout requests will be processed within 48 hours or the next business day if the request is received over the weekend
- *Please note* Withdrawing via PayPal is only an option for users who have played paid contests on one of our other sites (Fanball, CDM, NFC, Bestball10s)
- *PayPal withdrawals are only available to United States based LeagueSafe users
Hint: if you use Fanball, CDM or NFC you can receive ZERO FEE WITHDRAWALS FOR LIFE.