At LeagueSafe we abide by the calendar of an overwhelming majority of fantasy leagues. So each specific season type on LeagueSafe has different settings for when you can make deposits to the league and when you can assign winnings.
So you have to follow the calendar rules for the season type you've selected. That's why it's not wise to create a MLB league for a fantasy football league.
Each league shows the date when your payouts/allocations will be available.
*If you choose the wrong league type, open a ticket with our Customer Service team*
Here are the general guidelines on how we operate our seasons at LeagueSafe. These are subject to change.
NFL Leagues (not Playoff)
- Can make deposits until the Wednesday before Week 3
- Can allocate winnings after Week 16
NFL Playoff Leagues
- Can make deposits until the end of the Wild Card round
- Can allocate winnings the Monday after the Super Bowl
- Can make deposits until mid-April
- Can allocate winnings the beginning of September
NBA and NHL Leagues
- Can make deposits a few weeks after the regular season begins
- Can allocate winnings the day after the final regular season game
- Can make deposits until the Wednesday before the Sweet 16 begins
- Can allocate winnings the day after the final
PGA Full Season
- Can make deposits up until the first day of the Masters
- Can allocate winnings the day after the PGA Championship